QuickFlow is our off the shelf cloud-based end-to-end publishing platform, which is a complete editorial and publishing workflow for journals and books on HTML 5 platform.
QuickFlow assists authors to prepare the manuscripts to the publisher’s style with a complete validation at the first go. Authors, reviewers, copyeditors, and typesetters can work collaboratively on a single online manuscript with track changes and predefined production workflow. The status of each article is traceable at every stage by the stakeholders.
- Authoring and reviewing processes are effectively done avoiding multiple versions
- Authoring done in multiple sessions at anytime and anywhere
- Secured, adaptable and inbuilt project-specific automation and validation tools for copyediting
- Handling Copyrights and Permissions
- End-to-end – from Author to printer – processes are performed in a single file. Therefore, the files can be tracked by author and publisher at any phase of the flow
- Multiple outputs, such as print pdf, e-pdf, XML, Epub, etc, are derived from the single workflow and source.
QuickFlow is equipped with rich features, which cater to the end-to-end processes in the workflow. The key features are listed below:
- Dynamic workflow management platform for journals and books.
- Transformation of unedited, unstructured content into high-quality edited online and print publishable content.
- Automated inbuilt reference builder with complete validation conforming to the publisher’s style.
- Automated citation builder with easy insertion access and automated cross-linking.
- Simplified math keying, conversion of Tex to math and vice-versa, user friendly editing options
- Designed to adapt all publishing manuals and easily configurable.
- Inbuilt auto composition tool that produces the desired output pages in a minimal time.
- Produce multiple format outputs, including HTML, XML and ePub along with composition.
- Empowers the delivery of smart product content that is tailored to customer needs and delivered on any device.
- Step wise, partial and random keying of article with timely back-up possible.
The key benefits of QuickFlow are
- Reduced time to publication
- Reduced manpower and training cost
- Generic DTD supports a variety of DTD standards
- Improved quality deliverables
- Publishes from a single input to multiple output
- Reliable and scalable
- Improves workflow and collaboration
qSpurt is a Pre-XML Workflow developed to cater multiple formats as required by the customer. It is controlled by a robust workflow engine powered with the latest technology that moves the documents from one process to the next seamlessly.
- Automated application of styles and specifications enables faster production cycle
- Generates validated XML without any manual tagging
- Accepts single input and generates multiple outputs for publishing
- Integrates with any enterprise systems and is scalable to handle production volume and users.
- Reduces composition time and cost
- Handles math, table and figure effortlessly
We have successfully utilized various Open Source frameworks and codes for our in-house automation. We have got good results in those automations and are continuing our further exploration of new-age open source frameworks, which provide innovative and best in class solutions to our requirements.